Five Tips to be better at sponsoring
|Post on August 14, 2014||
Sponsoring is an integral part of any direct Selling business. Sponsoring is considered to be a major strength of successful direct sellers.. you got to fall in love with sponsoring process in order to be successful in your Direct Sales Business.
Here are my 5 Tips to help you be better at Sponsoring.
- Be Genuinely interested in people.:-Whether you are an introvert or an extrovert, in order to recruit people on your team you have to be genuinely interested in meeting people, its only when you meet more and more people you get more people on your team and reach higher levels, listen to what they have to say, when you listen more you also identify what excites them or how your opportunity could help them get what they want. Never miss an opportunity to meet new people.
- Knowledge about the company and its products:- Most of the New Distributors get excited looking at the success of their uplines and they think that they can successfully sponsor people from Day 1. Let me tell you that people are not waiting eagerly for you to approach them. They will have multiple questions and you should be confident about your business before you approach them, that confidence comes with knowledge. Learn as many Positive things about your company as you can, be very clear about what attracted you to this business and share it with enthusiasm with everyone you meet.
- Make a List:- Make a list of your prospects and keep on updating it. Before you embark on your sponsoring journey, sit quietly for an hour or two or maybe more and make a list of every body you know without judging them, this list is for your reference, you don’t have to talk to everybody tomorrow but you should know who your prospects are. In your business you have to keep on updating your list, join new clubs, go to every marriage you are invited to, make new friends and add their names in your list.
- Be Consistent:- Be very very consistent in your efforts, sometimes the most successful people are not the smartest but they are the ones that are consistent in their efforts, I completely agree with Jim Rohn who says, “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.”
- Have Fun:- Don’t compare your success with someone else’s. You don’t know what their journey was like. In the process of building your business don’t forget to have fun. People like to be around Happy people, so make your sponsoring process full of fun.
These are some of my tips. I would love to hear from you what your strategies are and what would you do to get better at Sponsoring?
If you found these tips helpful and would like to get further help from me, leave your name and email and I’ll be happy to help you.